Integrative Approach – Gold Coast Psychology
Our Integrative Gold Coast Psychology therapist team aim to aid people live a much better, healthier as well as a lot more significant life. We do this by helping them understand why they (as well as also others) believe, feel and likewise act in the ways they do. In addition to ultimately offer recovery restorative therapeutic treatment and likewise psychology devices to help them to deal much better with life barriers and improve personal development.
Sometimes in life, we need a helping hand.
We’d like to help you feel better.
Our Gold Coast Psychology Team:
Our Psychology Gold Coast team makes use of understanding, non-judgemental, as well as caring help via valuable as well as likewise evidence-based strategies in a facility space that is relaxing, safe and inviting.
Individuals pertain to see us for an array of reasons or help, such as:
- They truly feel anxious or medically depressed
- They require support dealing with a tight spot in their life
- They really feel as though they are continuously emphasized in addition to cant getaway
- They have actually been by means of some kind of injury
- They desire to sustain the psychological growth of their kid
- They wish to establish better collaborations with those around them
- They truly feel overloaded in addition to call for quality
- They intend to much better identify their mental health and also wellness
- They want to really feel well again
Our Gold Coast Psychologist Team work with areas relating to:
- Anxiety Disorders – help for a better quality of life
- Anger management
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism and Autism Assessments (Adults & Children)
- Children Psychology
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Grief & Loss
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Postnatal Depression (PND)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship and marriage counselling
- Social anxiety
This is custom heading element
CBT is a well established, evidence based type of psychotherapy that allows client’s to become aware of the link between their thoughts, feelings and behaviours and able to identify those that are maladaptive and causing their psychological difficulties such as depression, anxiety, PTSD, obsessive compulsive disorder, panic attacks, anger issues, substance abuse, eating disorders and many more.
Mindfulness therapy has emerged as an extremely effective, evidence-based tool for enhancing psychological health and wellbeing. It’s been clinically proven to successfully treat a wide range of clinical conditions including chronic pain, anxiety, depression, PTSD, and OCD. Mindfulness can effectively reduce stress, increase self-awareness, improve emotional intelligence and help one to become better equipped to handle painful thoughts and feelings.
EMDR therapy is recognized worldwide as an effective form of treatment for trauma. EMDR therapy can also be effective in treating the “everyday” memories that are the reason people have low self-esteem, feelings of powerlessness, and all the myriad problems that bring them to therapy. Offered by Psychologist___.